Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 83 of 150

"I surprised even myself so if that's - Page 83 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Mar, 2019 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Mar, 2019 - 10:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 83

Garreth spends too much of his day drinking and laughing with other patrons. By the time he is ready to go another challenge is given and he is drunk enough to accept.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2019 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Garreth accepted. Garreth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Garreth. Hardy Garreth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Garreth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 19 experience points.

15th Mar, 2019 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten bursts into the tavern, "Which of you are ready to accompany me on an adventure beyond this world? Do not worry, I will be there and have your back."

16th Mar, 2019 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 83 Chat Tavern Llafair

He has seen this woman before but its the first time she asked for others to adventure with her. Rubbing his chin Norskman considers the commitment.

17th Mar, 2019 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I wish I could throw darts well enough to win a prize but with my lack of skill its likely that I may never hit the mark. Its likely that it would get stuck in someone's head and then they will want to cut off my head for it.

18th Mar, 2019 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Since this is still open I will try my luck at it as the barkeeper has been so kind as to show me how to place the darts close enough to the target."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2019 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 83

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Garreth accepted. The well poised Garreth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garreth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 31 experience points.

18th Mar, 2019 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 83

"I surprised even myself so if that's not an endorsement of how good the lessons at this tavern are I do not know what else it would take you all to believe."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,