Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 84 of 150

She was happy to be successful. Being hardy - Page 84 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 9:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Mar, 2019 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 84

"I wish I could play an instrument but I was not brought up for that so I will have to pass this opportunity, sorry."

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2019 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I know a couple of songs that are poetic. I will sing them for you then I need to attend to some important matters."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2019 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 37 experience points.

20th Mar, 2019 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 84 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Sure, I can have a try even if I have many lessons to do before I am the highest level in dart throwing."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2019 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Garreth accepted. The well poised Garreth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garreth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 47 experience points.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Only the gods know how much she needed the gold so when the chance came to earn some she jumped at it. 'Yes, I will do this!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 84

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which Melodee accepted. Melodee lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Melodee. Hardy Melodee takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Melodee uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melodee received 29 experience points.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 84

She was happy to be successful. Being hardy was one of the few skills she was her best at and it was good to hear the cheers of the crowd.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,