Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 85 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts - Page 85 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2019 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
26th Mar, 2019 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 85

Picking up the darts for the challenge he decides to take a shot at it again and hope his luck is as good as it was last time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2019 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which Garreth accepted. The well poised Garreth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garreth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 11 experience points.

26th Mar, 2019 - 9:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Pleased with the outcome he keeps saying 'thank you" to his supporters as they cheer the results. He eats and leaves.

8th Apr, 2019 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 85 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I'm sorry, the most I know is a few dance steps as singing or playing an instrument are just not things that I do."

16th Apr, 2019 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I have been asked this so many times that I think I now have regrets about not selecting music as part of the things I should know. I will have to fix that soon!"

7th May, 2019 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I wish I could play a tune on that drunk's flute by I may make so much noise the glass will break!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2019 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 85

"I will gladly perform for such an eager audience. A happy tune it shall be!" I say and begin to play.

Post Date: 7th May, 2019 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 85

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which fearless Ysabeau accepted. Ysabeau is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Ysabeau uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Ysabeau received 34 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,