Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 86 of 150

He smiles as the dart finds its target. He - Page 86 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2019 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th May, 2019 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 86

"(Laugh) so ye wish for more song? Listen close then, and I will sing a tale of love and loss and redemption that I hath learned from my dearly departed mother."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2019 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which defiant Ysabeau accepted. Ysabeau is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Ysabeau uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Ysabeau received 20 experience points.

13th May, 2019 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah yes, this I can do. I just came from the town where the lady there thought I would be good at magic but I'm more about the physical things… you know what I mean?"

Post Date: 13th May, 2019 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 86 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Nephi. Hardy Nephi takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Nephi uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 14 experience points.

17th May, 2019 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Nephi does not acknowledge the woman asking him about the challenge. He is too deep in thought about his most recent failure. He was sure he could meet against his adversaries but he could not. He starts to think about a course of action that would allow him to be twice as strong!.

2nd Jun, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I happen to be known as an expert using darts so I will take your challenges as I am anxious about collecting the prize of ... Gold."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 86

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Nephi accepted. The well poised Nephi takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Nephi uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 16 experience points.

2nd Jun, 2019 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 86

He smiles as the dart finds its target. He bows and then waits for the collection. It isn't the amount of gold he was hoping for but its better than nothing.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,