Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 88 of 150

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 88 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Jun, 2019 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 88

He knew he could do it but he did not expect that his earnings will be so little. He takes the gold with a dull grin and seeks more gainful employment elsewhere… after breakfast of course.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Though I be bit of small stature, I am hardier than I look. I will indeed take thee up on this challenge, fair Wench, to demonstrate this truly."

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Verity accepted. Verity lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Verity. Hardy Verity takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Verity uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Verity received 24 experience points.

12th Jun, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Page 88 Chat Tavern Llafair

The half orc snorts to himself at the thought of the effect of his singing on this crowd. He buries his face in another stein.

17th Jun, 2019 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Aye, I will sing for thee once more before I depart," I say to the gathering crowd. I retrieve my lyre and begin to pluck a lively tune and sing of a child's playful romp through a sunlit forest.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2019 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Verity accepted. Verity is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Verity uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Verity received 25 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 88

It was awhile since she enjoyed the liveliness of the tavern in Llafair and since she had nothing better to do she entered and accepted the challenge. Starting on the strings she sings, "There was a fair maiden from yonder town who had lots of gold and a… "

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 88

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 49 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,