Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 89 of 150

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for - Page 89 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2019 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 89

She finishes with the last verse… "... And she went on to rule the kingdoms of all for she had the talent and skill." She bows, smiles and then calls one of the servants. "A fine meal and a glass of your vintage wine please."

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"This should be fun, it has been a long time since I last played. Let's see if I still remember how to throw a dart."

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Sapphire accepted. The well poised Sapphire takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sapphire uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 15 experience points.

13th Jul, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 89 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Ney, I'm no bard and do not even carry so much as a flute. You will need to seek someone else for your music."

20th Jul, 2019 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Huna drains the last of his whiskey jug and then blows over the mouth of it, creating a monotonous tune while slapping his thigh in a slow rhythm.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which the noble Huna accepted. Huna is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Huna uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Huna received 45 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2019 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 89

It has been a long time and she decided to make her name known at the local tavern among other things. "Sure, give me darts and let me show you my talent… or lack thereof." She laughs and gets ready to aim for the bullseye.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 89

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Sapphire accepted. The well poised Sapphire takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sapphire uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 29 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,