Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 91 of 150

Kestrel mutters, "you hated my song last - Page 91 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2019 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Aug, 2019 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 91

The dwarf pulls out a slide whistle. He clears his throat and hums. Then he puts the whistle to his lips and makes some humorous sliding noises.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which courageous Kestrel accepted. Kestrel is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Kestrel uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kestrel received 49 experience points.

15th Aug, 2019 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I shall sing a tune for you no matter the gold you give I am happy to entertain this beloved place that has treated me well… in fact, wenches… make sure every mug is full and every plate full of food!"

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2019 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 91 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which defiant Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 48 experience points.

15th Aug, 2019 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

She bows at the loud applause and hooting from the back. "See, I knew you would enjoy this tune and it will make your lamb chops and mashed potatoes go down better than before."

17th Aug, 2019 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Kestrel approaches a pair if hand drums. He beats out a militaristic rhythm and belts out a dwarven battle standard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2019 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 91

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which failed Kestrel accepted. Kestrel tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Kestrel is sorely unlucky! Kestrel is hurt while trying the Music Skill.

18th Aug, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 91

Kestrel mutters, "you hated my song last time. Here's a love ballad I wrote for my Minty. Like to hear it? Here it goes."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,