Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 93 of 150

She walks out with her gold and starts towards - Page 93 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2019 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2019 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 93

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which Hayden accepted. Hayden lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Hayden. Hardy Hayden takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Hayden uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Hayden received 38 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2019 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

While waiting for my fellow adventurers to ready themselves I enter the tavern to see if there is anything worthy for me. I take the first challenge - prepared or not.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2019 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Sapphire accepted. The well poised Sapphire takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sapphire uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 24 experience points.

27th Aug, 2019 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 93 Chat Tavern Llafair

Tis a tad humiliatin' but Lady Fluke taught me how to handle that. Do your worst, ladies! I am of hardy dwarven stock!.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2019 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which courageous Kestrel accepted. Kestrel lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Kestrel. Hardy Kestrel takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Kestrel uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kestrel received 16 experience points.

29th Aug, 2019 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Determined to commit to something better than what she has been doing with her life she busts into the tavern with a vengeance and says, "Give me that challenge!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 93

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Lileth accepted. Lileth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Lileth. Hardy Lileth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Lileth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Lileth received 21 experience points.

29th Aug, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 93

She walks out with her gold and starts towards the stables to see if she can get the first coach to the town.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,