Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 97 of 150

I was born tough and hardy. My strength permits - Page 97 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2019 - 8:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2019 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 97

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Kestrel accepted. The well poised Kestrel takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Kestrel uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kestrel received 23 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Squash me! But… don't tell the elf!" Kestrel lays down on the ground and awaits the endurance challenge, as the hearty ladies approach him.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which the noble Kestrel accepted. Kestrel lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Kestrel. Hardy Kestrel takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Kestrel uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kestrel received 28 experience points.

16th Sep, 2019 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 97 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Ah, this challenge is in my bag already. Watch as I show you that female kind has as much brute as the male kind."

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2019 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which defiant Lileth accepted. Lileth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Lileth. Hardy Lileth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Lileth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Lileth received 25 experience points.

18th Sep, 2019 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

She puts down her mace and picks up an instrument instead. "This is a song I wrote when I first learned how to use my mace beyond the normal skills taught… " She clears her throat and sings, "this wee head will bash in your… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2019 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 97

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which Lileth accepted. Lileth is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Lileth uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Lileth received 30 experience points.

5th Oct, 2019 - 8:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 97

I was born tough and hardy. My strength permits me to perform amazing feats that will wow the audience.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,