Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 98 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists - Page 98 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Oct, 2019 - 9:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2019 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 98

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which the noble Kal accepted. Kal lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Kal. Hardy Kal takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Kal uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kal received 13 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2019 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Thorin is impressed with the woman and promises himself to match it with his skill with darts. He positions his feet in the correct place, raise his arm to aim and…

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2019 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. The well poised Thorin takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Thorin uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 49 experience points.

16th Oct, 2019 - 5:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 98 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Ney, I am not the musician you hoped. I am in this city to conduct patrols and so I am here to get my day's supper and must be on my way."

21st Oct, 2019 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"At your asking my beautiful lady I wish I could play a tune for you on an instrument but its not one of my favored skills so I will have to turn down the offer."

22nd Oct, 2019 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Not this evening, m'lady, I must pass. If you need an animal caught and skinned for the evening meal, then please do call on me. I prefer the music of the wind in the trees over the music that the Townsfolk enjoy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2019 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 98

"I will play you a tune and sing about a las that conquered the land one step at a time.... "

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2019 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 98

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which courageous Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,