Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 2 of 150

"But let me tells you gents, slaying a - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2016 - 6:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Aug, 2016 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 2

A bit of a shy person he peeks in first and then finally pushes open the door. Scanning the tavern he looks for some place that is quiet and far from drunks. He only wants to have a drink before he sits in the wagon to go to the town. He calls for an ale and when it comes he takes some hard swallows before taking a big sigh. When he feels good again he gets up and walks out without much attention.

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2016 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

The stranger takes awhile and just now he has to go to sleep so Hunter speaks up, "Well… are you going to say anything about yourself or do I have to force it out of you by getting you drunk first?"

Hunter laughs out and adds, "But really, I have to go to sleep soon as I'm tired after today's training and I'm just using my last moments here before sleeping.

29th Aug, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Jonathan will look up, before smiling and saying, "I'm just gotten off patrol a few times and the bears have really been quite terrifying all things considered with how much their claws can hurt." He would add, "If you wish to offer a drink, such would be appreciated as I have recently had to use almost all my gold just to heal up.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 2 Chat Tavern Llafair

Walking into the tavern again after a patrol and some training. "Well a good ale is all I need to get this dust out of my mouth. Training is good but that patrolling is hard. Giant ants, Bandits, and Bears. What will we find next?"

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

For once Ragnar did not make a fuss when he sat down to have a drink. Bruised and beaten, he was not in the mood for conversation. Looking towards Noukril, hearing him complain about the bandits: "Consider yourself lucky! These bandits have really upped their game. They are getting harder to beat every time. This is not for those yellow bellied milk drinkers out there!"

30th Aug, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Looking to the one talking about Giant Ants, Jonathon would ask, "Have you actually had to fight them? The patrols I have been on we had seen giant ants in a distance but managed to avoid them completely so far." Considering those gathered he would add, "Thankfully even for one such as myself that isn't as combat inclined the Marauders are of little concern, and can be dispatched quickly." Still, he would get to the big concern but he has had to worry about, "As of late the only thing I've really had to worry about on patrols are the damned bears… It seems can maul me to death with ease unless I get lucky."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 2

"Yeah the bears are a pain in the rear but they can be defeated. Yes the bandits are a bit tougher of late but I seem to win over them. Yes the Giant ants can not always be avoided but they are not that hard to kill."

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2016 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

"But let me tells you gents, slaying a few bandits has become a very lucrative business indeed. Gone are the days that I will slave away in the towns labor market. As long as you have the fighting spirit, you will soon see yourself become a wealthy individual indeed! Well I am off! Time to rest a bit and have these wounds heal!" and with that Ragnar got up and left the tavern on his way to the stables and back to The Town for a well deserved rest.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (150) »

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,