Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 103 of 150

"What a fine tavern this be, with a fine - Page 103 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Dec, 2019 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2019 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 103

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which incompetent Elsie accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Elsie does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Elsie has not the Darts Game Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elsie. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Expenses were high and gold was not gainful so it was about the time for a challenge.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which the noble Elsie accepted. Elsie lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Elsie. Hardy Elsie takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Elsie uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Elsie received 46 experience points.

14th Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Page 103 Chat Tavern Llafair

They dare challenge me for a musical performance? I am one of the greatest through out the lands. I will show my skill to this tavern and prove my worth.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which the noble Bowjangols accepted. Bowjangols is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Bowjangols uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Bowjangols received 39 experience points.

17th Dec, 2019 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

For once that someone challenges me to my strongest skill let me show you what I am made off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2019 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 103

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which courageous Cedric accepted. Cedric lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Cedric. Hardy Cedric takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Cedric uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedric received 20 experience points.

25th Dec, 2019 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 103

"What a fine tavern this be, with a fine bevy of wenches! Wench, as ye be the closest, and arguably the most eye catching, please bring with me an ale!"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,