Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 104 of 150

She is not interested in the game but did - Page 104 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2019 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 104

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Gustavus accepted. Gustavus lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Gustavus. Hardy Gustavus takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Gustavus uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Gustavus received 34 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2019 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Post the attempts of the local lasses to crush him for the entertainment of others: "Aye, but the local wenches be in dire need of a cheeseburger if they wish to despatch the likes of Gustavus in a contest of Death by Snoo Snoo! "

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2019 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Gustavus accepted. Gustavus lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Gustavus. Hardy Gustavus takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Gustavus uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Gustavus received 37 experience points.

26th Dec, 2019 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Page 104 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I have returned from a patrol and am grateful to be alive. Barkeep, a round of drinks for the bar, if you please."

27th Dec, 2019 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"This ale be far better than the dry throat I suffered before! This taverns kegs be surely blessed by a fine brewer!"

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2019 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which fearless Yuri accepted. Yuri lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Yuri. Hardy Yuri takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Yuri uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Yuri received 22 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 6:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 104

A voice split the air in the noisy tavern "By Ye gods, I think I've been robbed!" yelled Yuri. "Hold! Hold, friends! I, uh, methinks I may have just spent it on another round after meh first successful patrol… " After the laughter and cheering has died down, Yuri wonders… he could have sworn he had more items than this, and now they were missing. How would he know if he had been robbed after all…

28th Dec, 2019 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 104

She is not interested in the game but did remember that she had two lessons to finish in it. She calls over the man in charge of the lessons for it. "Quickly now, I have important matters to attend to."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,