Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 105 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists - Page 105 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2020 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Dec, 2019 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 105

Marksmanship is more my specialty. Nonetheless, I suggest that half of the tavern guests move behind me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2019 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Torgren accepted. The well poised Torgren takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Torgren uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Torgren received 46 experience points.

31st Dec, 2020 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I will sure give it a try hand me a dart, and pray not one gets hit"

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2020 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 105 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which silly Elerous accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Elerous does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Elerous has not the Darts Game Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elerous. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

1st Jan, 2020 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Whenever Krusten enters heads turn. As they do she says, "There is another period of time upon us and yet you can rest assured that I, your queen, still reign as head of those that seek to be ruler of all." She smiles and leaves the tavern with gobsmacked faces looking at her go.

5th Jan, 2020 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Unfortunately, I will have to pass up on this offer as I have not been musically inclined. Perhaps that may change in the future."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2020 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 105

"Sure", says Nephi to the requests for his music. He takes out an instrument and begins to play a song that tells about his victories on the plains.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2020 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 105

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which courageous Nephi accepted. Nephi is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Nephi uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 25 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,