Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 106 of 150

Despite her name "Melodee" she has - Page 106 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Mar, 2020 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Jan, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 106

With a cheerful smile she accepts the hardy challenge as she sees it as gold in the bag.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Melodee accepted. Melodee lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Melodee. Hardy Melodee takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Melodee uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melodee received 51 experience points.

12th Jan, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She takes the gold with thanks and leaves to look for other ways to find more of it.

12th Jan, 2020 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 106 Chat Tavern Llafair

Nephi claps in approval but kind of wished it had been him. He thinks… I have got to get other ways to earn gold rather than looking towards tavern patrons and challenges!

16th Feb, 2020 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I would like to induldge but I have no note nor can I play any notes so I will pass. I will take a meal and a room though."

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2020 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which bungling Rangarth accepted. Rangarth tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Rangarth has not the Music Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Rangarth. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2020 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 106

He twist his mouth at the offer of music for gold and goes elsewhere.

16th Mar, 2020 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 106

Despite her name "Melodee" she has no music skill and has to refuse the challenge.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,