Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 109 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls - Page 109 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Apr, 2020 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2020 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 109

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. Nephi lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Nephi. Hardy Nephi takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Nephi uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 31 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2020 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

She steps up and prepares to enter the game. "Let's see what I have learned with my travels."

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2020 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which bungling Ellyn accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Ellyn does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Ellyn has not the Darts Game Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Ellyn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

3rd Apr, 2020 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 109 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Sure, I will play a tune and sing as well." Clearing his throat, "My fair lady you smell so lovely.... "

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2020 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which fearless Nephi accepted. Nephi is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Nephi uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 43 experience points.

3rd Apr, 2020 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

She approaches the man that sand and responds, "I like your voice, I hope to hear more of your lyrics at another time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2020 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 109

Knowing music is one of his greatest talents he continues with the lyrics from last time, "... Your eyes gleam in the moonlight. I long for your embrace… "

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 109

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Nephi accepted. Nephi is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Nephi uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 18 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,