Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 12 of 150

He takes her hand and gives her a formal bow. - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 12

Emma glides in nodding to the other occupants as she does so. She looks around at the changes made since she was last here. Many people are here that are unknown to her. She waves the barmaid over. " Ale please. " Sliding a coin to her she takes her drink and raises it to her lips.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

Walking into the bar again Noukril looks about. "Behold the bane of Goblins. For I have wandered throughout their lands and have killed many of them."

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Emma sees the stranger walk in. She looks at him curiously. She takes another drink then hears him brag about killing goblins. " I'm glad to see such humility in action "

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 12 Chat Tavern Llafair

Humility? I am not sure I understand. Let me buy you an ale and you can tell me about it. I am Noukril by the way.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

She grins at Noukril. " It's obvious that you don't understand. You came in here boasting of your accomplishments. I feel that confident people feel no need to tell everyone what they have done. " She winks at him and takes a drink of ale.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Ah I see but how many people would be up in the goblin lands and hear of my exploits with them and the fear they now fear at the mere mention of my name." He takes a drink of his ale. So tell me what is your name?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 12

She grins. " I have never heard of you. I am new here though. My name is Emma. It is a pleasure to meet you. "

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

He takes her hand and gives her a formal bow. "The pleasure is mine as well. Lets have a drink and learn more about each other." He calls the bar maid over and hands her 5 gold. "Keep the ale coming lass."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,