Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 112 of 150

After discovering he isn't as strong - Page 112 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th May, 2020 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Apr, 2020 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 112

"Aye, try a game you just learned and that's what happens, I suppose. My bad, sorry!"

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2020 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Aye, I'll accept that challenge. Let us see if ye have enough wenches!"

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2020 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which fearless Leon accepted. Leon lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Leon. Hardy Leon takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Leon uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Leon received 35 experience points.

24th Apr, 2020 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 112 Chat Tavern Llafair

A hat trick would make things bright in the backpack so he accepted this challenge as soon as he got into Llafair.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2020 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Nephi accepted. The well poised Nephi takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Nephi uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 26 experience points.

5th May, 2020 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Well let's see, I only just had a few lessons and very little practice so I'm not sure how well I will do with this but I'll try."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2020 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 112

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Zork accepted. The well poised Zork takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Zork uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Zork received 28 experience points.

5th May, 2020 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 112

After discovering he isn't as strong as he thought he was or perhaps it was more like trying to be a one man show running through a series of encounters without stopping, Zork realized he was only a mere man and needed to take a break from his current strategy and resume his training. This would of course start with a visit to the local tavern for some drink and grub.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,