Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 113 of 150

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for - Page 113 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th May, 2020 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 5th May, 2020 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 113

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which clumsy Zork accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Zork does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Zork is sorely unlucky! Zork is hurt while trying the Darts Game Skill.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2020 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Now that's a bad start" he begins to think that even the smaller skills will need to be ramped up.

7th May, 2020 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah, yes, I am best suited to show off this. Thank you for the opportunity and the gold." He winks and starts.

Post Date: 7th May, 2020 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 113 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Zork accepted. Zork lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Zork. Hardy Zork takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Zork uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Zork received 19 experience points.

9th May, 2020 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Sure, music is one of the things I am better at. Do you want me to sing or play an instrument?"

Post Date: 9th May, 2020 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which the noble Zork accepted. Zork is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Zork uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Zork received 32 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2020 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 113

"Well, I wish it was music but I will work with a couple of darts although I'm not particularly good at it."

Post Date: 10th May, 2020 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 113

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Zork accepted. The well poised Zork takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Zork uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Zork received 30 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,