Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 114 of 150

The Llafair's Tavern Wench puts up - Page 114 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th May, 2020 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th May, 2020 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 114

She refuses, "Sorry, but it is not something I am good at. Perhaps there is a bard in the room?"

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2020 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

I can barely whistle.... But I'll give it a try! Are there any rules to this? And who is the judge?

Post Date: 15th May, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which incompetent Catam accepted. Catam tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Catam has not the Music Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Catam. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

15th May, 2020 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Page 114 Chat Tavern Llafair

Well, I think it is time for me to leave… perhaps I should practice more before attempting this in the future…

18th May, 2020 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Surely, I will play a tune for you and then I will go to the Town to see what is available there."

Post Date: 18th May, 2020 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 38 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2020 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 114

Unsure because he only just started learning how to throw darts Zork accepts and begins throwing.

Post Date: 19th May, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 114

The Llafair's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which drunken Zork accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Zork does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Zork is sorely unlucky! Zork is hurt while trying the Darts Game Skill.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,