Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 118 of 118

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 118 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1.4 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 118 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2020 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

View Adventurer
Level: 7
Action: Living
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 118

"I was called upon in the Town and now again in Llafair and I won't disappoint in either."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2020 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. The well poised Nephi takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Nephi uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 16 experience points.

Post Date: 1.4 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Lucho
Trapper

View Adventurer
Level: 7
Action: Sleep
ROK II

California
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Get ready and listen for the muses has gifted me."

Post Date: 1.4 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Page 118 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which Lucho accepted. Lucho is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Lucho uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Lucho received 32 experience points.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

go back up TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,