Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 119 of 150

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out - Page 119 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 7:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2020 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 119

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which fearless Savis accepted. Savis lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Savis. Hardy Savis takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Savis uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Savis received 40 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

I'm pretty hardy. At least I was before I came in here.Now I might not be.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which fearless Garath accepted. Garath lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Garath. Hardy Garath takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Garath uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 16 experience points.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 119 Chat Tavern Llafair

Oh yes I win. I was just as hardy as I thought I was. Maybe even more so.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

I am hardy. I can support the wenches if I have a mind to and am not distracted.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which Garath accepted. Garath lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Garath. Hardy Garath takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Garath uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 26 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 119

Darts. Oh yes, that's the game for me. Pass the arrows.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 119

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Garath accepted. The well poised Garath takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garath uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 14 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,