Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 120 of 150

Yes that was reasonably good. At least you - Page 120 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Aug, 2020 - 11:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 120

Yes indeed. I win. Your gambles on me were wise indeed. Drink up,.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

I can't sing, dance, or play. I'll listen to those who can though.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2020 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No sorry I must decline that offer.I don't play any musical instrument. I can play the fool though. I'm pretty good at that.

28th Aug, 2020 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Page 120 Chat Tavern Llafair

I am not a singer type though if you all want I should try.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which silly Kalki accepted. Kalki tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Kalki has not the Music Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Kalki. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Ah darts. A game of the idle, who spend all their time drinking ale in local taverns.I'll have a go at that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 120

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Garath accepted. The well poised Garath takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garath uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 52 experience points.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 120

Yes that was reasonably good. At least you all won. Well those who bet on me did anyway.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,