Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 122 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists - Page 122 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2020 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 122

No I can't play any music. I am tone deaf. I can just about clap my hands and stamp my feet that's all.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Surely, I will play a tune of inspiration to help you give up all the drinking and lusting! You will love it despite your opposition.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which Nephi accepted. Nephi is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Nephi uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 48 experience points.

4th Sep, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 122 Chat Tavern Llafair

See, hopefully you can sing this song to yourselves and turn from your wicked ways.

7th Sep, 2020 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I do love a challenge." Sarra is as stubborn as a mule when it comes to these types of things.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2020 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which fearless Sarra accepted. Sarra lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sarra. Hardy Sarra takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sarra uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sarra received 32 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 122

"One of my favorite games" He takes the darts from her tray and carefully takes aim.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 122

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Nephi accepted. The well poised Nephi takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Nephi uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 47 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,