Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 123 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells - Page 123 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2020 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
11th Sep, 2020 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 123

Now music was his passion, at least one of them. He accepts the wench's offer and takes the instrument to start to play.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2020 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which the noble Gorm accepted. Gorm is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Gorm uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Gorm received 37 experience points.

11th Sep, 2020 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He takes a bow and reminisces in the glory of being the center of the show. He waves and leaves through the front door.

16th Sep, 2020 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 123 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I'm not so inclined at the moment as I never took up any kind of music training."

20th Sep, 2020 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Music has been known to calm the nerves and bring joy so I will do this for you now."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2020 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which Nephi accepted. Nephi is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Nephi uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 25 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2020 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 123

"I will do this challenge and then I must be on my way to Anglesey so this is the last hour of entertainment."

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2020 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 123

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which Nephi accepted. Nephi lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Nephi. Hardy Nephi takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Nephi uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Nephi received 38 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,