Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 124 of 150

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for - Page 124 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jan, 2021 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Sep, 2020 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 124

"Oh yes, I will very much like to do this as I am known to be one of the most hardy ponytaurs for miles around."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2020 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which Gorm accepted. Gorm lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Gorm. Hardy Gorm takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Gorm uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Gorm received 45 experience points.

24th Sep, 2020 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Refusing the offer she says, "when I know how to play an instrument well enough that I don't have to break it I will take up your challenge."

22nd Nov, 2020 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 124 Chat Tavern Llafair

Happily, Gorm accepts the invitation and takes center stage to share a song that he learned when he was little.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2020 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which Gorm accepted. Gorm is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Gorm uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Gorm received 26 experience points.

5th Dec, 2020 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

I do not have an ounce of music in me expect to make noise with a dagger when felling my enemies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2021 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 124

"I will sing for you a song about my recent travels and what I encountered." She sips some wine to set her tongue and then begins.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2021 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 124

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 44 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,