Taco Bell's Triple Double Crunchwrap

Taco Bell' S Triple Double Crunchwrap - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Taco Bell' s Triple Double Crunchwrap
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Triple Double Crunchwrap has not one, but two layers of seasoned beef, nacho sauce, lettuce, salsa and a tostada all wrapped up inside a giant flour tortilla. The chain also unveiled a new spicy version that comes with fresh jalapenos and a fiery ranch sauce. Ref. Source 8q.

Taco Bell's Triple Double Crunchwrap (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2016 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Crunchwrap Double Triple Bells Taco

That's a heart attack waiting to happen. People need to stop giving into taste and advertising and start thinking about their health or they will end up in the emergency room.

17th Jul, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Taco Bell's Triple Double Crunchwrap Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Muscled I know you're right but I think once in awhile is alright so long as you don't overdo and that does look really good. wink.gif.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As one who has worked in the Fast Food Industry and specifically for Taco Bell, I would say this is a waste of money.

The Crunchwrap or Crunchwrap Supreme as it called know, was Taco Bell's response to the every lunch staple of a sandwich with a Tex-Mex spin. It has vegetables (Lettuce and tomato), dairy (Cheese and sour cream), protein (Seasoned ground beef, chicken, steak, or beans), bread (Tostada shell and flour tortilla). It gave crunch, some spice, and it was self contained so that very little ever slipped or leaked out.

This new crunchwrap is a waste of time and like Muscled mentioned, think about your body man. Think about your body.

18th Jul, 2016 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

We all eat something unhealthy at some point. When your birthday comes around don't you eat birthday cake? Nothing healthy about that but you don't do it all the time. Thats how I see it when I visit Taco Bell or any other junk food establishment. Its not like I am in there daily.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

All health aside that looks great and I want to have one! I can worry about the heart attack later and its not very day I will be eating it. I tend to eat healthy most of the time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

I would eat something like that from Taco Bell just as long as it's once in a blue moon, it looks delicious but I can see how unhealthy that would be if I take it often.

> TOPIC: Taco Bell's Triple Double Crunchwrap

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,