Lyora Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 72
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Lyora the Hunter
A Friend

Lyora the Hunter

Sleek black hair reaching her lower back, eyes bright yellow as the morning sun, and piercing as a spear, skin once parchment-white, kissed by the sun from her hard work aiding the local apothecary owner with her garden to earn pocket money little by little. She had heard rumors from the wise men and travelers about her father and what he sacrificed for, and stories about her greatness in the future. Wanting more answers, she prepated for the journey ahead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Lyora the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Lyora

Reflections on your mother

"Reflections on your mother"

That is what the lady in my dreams told me to write. My mother... a beautiful and caring woman who passed away when I was still young and barely just ready to face the world without a guide. I still think about her and her words of wisdom before going to bed. I wish she had told me more about Father, but all she would tell me is "Thee will learn when thee are ready." Now she's also gone, and I don't know if I'm ready yet.... Where art thou, father? I wish I could have saved mother so she could spend more time with me, so she could see me now. What would she think about me?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Lyora the Hunter
A Friend

Lyora the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

Once again I meet this woman. She feels like a total stranger, but at the same time, she is my only friend.

" Reflections on your father"... I wouldn't know where to begin, since I seldom know him at all. All I remember mother telling me is of his sacrifice for the Town, for its people… for me. I would hear how brave he was, and how skilled he was with most common weapons. He didn't seem like a magic-user entirely, but someone told me his swords would often have an angelic, glorious glow to them, as his eyes did before striking with justice.... That is all I know about Father. I have probably seen him in my dreams, but whether they are real or not, I don't remember anything of importance. I wish I knew more about him....

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Lyora the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Lyora

First time in the Town

"This time the mam in the dream spoke to me about my first time in Town.

I was shocked, to be sure. Never have I ever seen such a bustling place. So many places to go, I got so easily lost. First line of order was finding the tavern, and getting food and information. There was not much to be said, the Tavern owner appeared to be distracted by another fellow. I left him to his business and continued my parole around town. I saw the Artist's studio, and I hoped to be taught by Breanna to improve my own artistic skill. Safe to say, I still have much to learn. I tried to take up a few jobs, though I still did not meet the requirements for many of them. My day ended back where it started; the Tavern. I still have to earn more pocket coin, and earn more skill as well if I am ever to leave town and find my father, or learn what happened to him. I hope it is soon."

> TOPIC: Lyora the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,