The Dark Knight - Page 3 of 3

YEs MR Ledgers performance in this movie is - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Mar, 2009 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Batman Movie Review
Video - 2008
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Dark Knight - Page 3

Dark Knight scoops Empire Awards

Batman film The Dark Knight takes home three prizes at the Empire awards, while Heath Ledger wins a special award. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2009 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Knight Dark The

I am glad it did so well as I think it was the best Batman movie made yet.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight
A Friend

The Dark Knight Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am glad it did well too. I ma not sure it was the best batman movie but it does show that he was willing to take the fall for the side of justice.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight
A Friend

Page 3 Knight Dark The

I think it's well deserved. The Dark Knight was a truly epic movie which left me wanting to see more. It is unfortunate about Heath Ledger's death but I would say that the movie was one of his best performances.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight
A Friend

Knight Dark The

YEs MR Ledgers performance in this movie is one that would be very hard to beat. I think the role was one that he really enjoyed playing. The personality he brought out as the joker was great. I am glad that he won a emmy? I believe? For his supporting role.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Dark Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,