The Dark Knight - Page 2 of 3

I hope over the holidays to see this one. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Dec, 2008 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Batman Movie Review
Video - 2008
21st Jul, 2008 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight - Page 2

My son is 19 and is particularly astute about which movies he likes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight
A Friend

Knight Dark The

QUOTE (Krusten @ 21-Jul 08, 4:46 PM)
...at a certain age anything is "awesome" for a ten year old.

No, I don't believe this movie is something that you will regret having gone to the theatres to see. It is clear that alot of time, money, and talent was put into the making of this movie. It's not a cheap, pointless flick.

22nd Jul, 2008 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If they do not show the dtils that is great because one does not need to see it to appreciate the occurance. I will check the rating it might be 18+ I will go and might let the oldest watch it after I have seen it. I am less concerned with the shootings then other aspects in movies.

Sound to me like they finally captured the spirit of the Dark Night books.

16th Aug, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Knight Dark The

I saw it last week, but only have a brief moment now to review it.

It is good to see a serious Batman movie for a change. The joker sure beats Mr. Freeze as far as being a convincing villain. What made this movie great was the mixture of emotions presented. You have scenes that make you laugh and gasp at the same time. The Joker's character can do this well - he truly is diabolical.

There were some good points to ponder made in this film's storyline that I will like to start Threads on (look for them). Overall The Dark Knight gets a recommended 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--></b>. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

16th Aug, 2008 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Knight Dark The

Well, we just got home from viewing this movie. It was very well made, never a dull moment. Heath Ledger did a great job of making the Joker truly evil and diabolical. He really became the character and you did not associate him as Ledger during the movie. This was a great action film that held our attention throughout the entire 2 1/2 hours plus. Christian Bale turned out another great performance as Batman/Bruce Wayne showing the struggle between wanting a normal life and being drawn to continue his life as "silent protector" of Gotham. This movie is pretty good study on human nature.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2008 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight
A Friend

The Dark Knight

I enjoyed this movie and will probably get it on DVD when it comes out. I think the details that were left out made the movie only better. Like the disappearing pencil trick. It implies a lot but does not show what happened. There are a lot of scenes like this. I believe this is what made the movie as great as it was. The joker character played his part very well too. I am a fan of some of the comic book monies. I would give this movie 3.5 stars

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Aug, 2008 - 3:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2008 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Dark Knight - Page 2

Dark Knight makes best film list

Batman film The Dark Knight is named as one of the Top 10 movies of 2008 by the American Film Institute (AFI).
Ref. Source 2

16th Dec, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I hope over the holidays to see this one. I think Batman transfers well into the big screen.

+  1 2 3 
> TOPIC: The Dark Knight

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,