Caleb's Arms & Ammunition

Caleb' S Arms Ammunition - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Nov, 2018 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Weapons Maker - Out of Character Discussion
Caleb's Arms & Ammunition Related Information to Caleb's Arms & Ammunition
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

This Thread is about Caleb's Arms & Ammunition, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Caleb's Arms & Ammunition.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Caleb's Arms & Ammunition may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Ammunition and Arms Calebs

If anything I can warn new players about is to select the right weapon from the start because once you start to specialize in it you will only be able to afford enough to be expert in just that one weapon.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Caleb's Arms & Ammunition Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes keep in mind of what you want to do and who you want to be. Selecting the correct armor and weapons is a must so that you are able to move up in level.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The bow is also a two-handed weapon, just in case someone doubts that and tries to equip a short sword in his left hand (Me).

29th Nov, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Well yes it does take two hands to use a bow or even a heavy crossbow. I like the selection of weapons. They aren't exotic just the typical stuff you would expect to see during the medieval period.

> TOPIC: Caleb's Arms & Ammunition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,