Charles' Town Treasury

Charles' Town Treasury - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Sep, 2022 - 9:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Exchequer - Out of Character Discussion
Charles' Town Treasury Related Information to Charles' Town Treasury
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Charles' Town Treasury

Charles' Town Treasury

This Thread is about Charles' Town Treasury, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Charles' Town Treasury.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Charles' Town Treasury may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2016 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Treasury Town Charles

This is one of the best places because you get to collect gold that you have either worked for or a gift from someone. Other than that I have not taken up the assignment there yet as its not part of my skillset.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Charles' Town Treasury Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I like to see this guy because he gives me gold. When I first saw his title I had to look it up because I didn't know what an exchequer was until now. He gives good advice when you get the gold but I never seem to follow it well enough *wink*.

9th Sep, 2022 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

Treasury Town Charles

The aged sage known throughout the town as Andrelthist has had enough of the bemoaning of his large, friend Kettleford. Why is it that little villagers always complain about the cost of things?
'Why are we here?' mutters the young man, as he is coerced into Charle's Treasury. 'Just explain to that gentleman over there and instruct him that you are at your wit's end, over finances, and that once you are properly equiped and able to fulfil some dangerous jobs, then you can pay him back,'
Kettleford began to shuffle over to the barred counter, and all he could think of was the word 'dangerous,' which the old man had blurted out.

Thus the tall, thich set form of Kettleford Locklay finds himself in front of the opynemous Charles.

'May I help you, young man?' smiled the Town Teasury.
'Er. Dangerous jobs… ' Charles looked on in a little bit of bemusement,
'Sorry?'
'Er, I meant to say, I need a loan so I can get myself ready to take on some dangerous jobs, and this way I can pay you back. I am an honest man, just ask my mother,' at this Kettleford glanced over at Andrelthist.
'That! Is your mother?' Charles looked on in even more in a state of confusion (Or was it amsusement, as his lips slightly curled).
'Er, no, sir, that is my friend and companion. It was he who brought me here. He said you could help me until I get on my feet,'
Charles nodded his head in understanding.

> TOPIC: Charles' Town Treasury

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,