Palace Of Parody - Page 3 of 4

The palace is like a dark comedy where you - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Dec, 2021 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Text RPG ROK II Town Boosting Grounds, Lady Fluke - Out of Character Discussion
Palace Of Parody Related Information to Palace Of Parody
13th Dec, 2019 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Palace Of Parody - Page 3

I like the palace. It's a nice spot to get some beginning levels and base levels that is useful later on. I wasn't thrilled that I wrote an exellent poem and she only gave me 20 pebbles for my hard work.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2020 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Parody Palace

Sometimes I can't figure out if Lady Fluke's mission is to help you or see you fail and humiliated in the worst way.

26th May, 2020 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Palace Of Parody Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have found the questions asked need answers that are not general knowledge.. Unless you are writing down every single thing that you experience in the game, or have a photographic memory, there's just no way of being able to respond correctly… removes the element of fun in an otherwise chaos-like experience.

4th Jul, 2020 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Parody Palace

I've got unforgettable experiences in the Palace of Parody but my best was my first time in the Burlesque game. It was a statue contest with I think only a leaf covering the private parts. It was fun and hilarious.

15th Jul, 2020 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Parody Palace

I was wondering what was the most pebble did anyone receive for doing a poem for Lady Fluke?

24th Mar, 2021 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Palace Of Parody

I don't know why, but I think something dark is going on other than this "God" at the Palace of Parody, or maybe I'm overreacting.
What do you think?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2021 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Palace Parody - Page 3

The place is hilarious and very helpful. There is sort of a love hate scenario going on here because Fluke can help but she can equally kill in her labyrinth.

14th Dec, 2021 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Palace Parody Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The palace is like a dark comedy where you can have a laugh and there might be gore around the corner. I'm not sure if Lady Fluke is sadistic or merely trying to help us in her own way.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Palace Of Parody

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,