Ryon Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Feb, 2017 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 214
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Ryon the Blessed
A Friend

Ryon the Blessed

My mother always told me what a handsome young men I was, complementing my deep brown eyes and flowing blonde hair, even if I do have a short stature. However, I dont pay mind to any of that because I know that it is what it is inside of a mans soul that really counts. Some wise men say that time seems to pass faster the older you get and I wish that to be as true as they say for these sixteen years have passed quite slowly. Even as a child I have always been impatient when it comes to doing work, however, I have always had patience when listening to the wisdom of those with experience. Their stories of those fortunate to be blessed by the gods to fulfill quests through the lands always exited me, and I think myself to be one of those fortunate that is why I cant wait to start my adventure. There is no better philosophy than that of service and good deeds, and it is with this mindset that I will take off in my adventure to become the next Ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Ryon the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Ryon

Advisor Description

Marcus is a good man, he talks wise for his age and seems like he is always willing to help. We meet at noon on the town square he was wearing a cloak and a brown cloth shirt. We had a cordial conversation and Marcus seem like the kind of person the gods would send to aid me on my adventure even if he is not as faithfull as I am and seem somewhat suspicious of by overly friendly attitude towards others.

> TOPIC: Ryon the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,