Ricthof the Baron

Ricthof Baron - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Sep, 2016 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 107
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Ricthof the Baron
A Friend

Ricthof the Baron

Ricthofs Journal
Year: I
Entry # I :
Today begins my lifes ambition, a Quest if you wish to give it a title. This is a journey to Power, to Glory, to Kingship. My purpose in this life is to fulfill my destiny as my departed Mother spoke of my entire young life. My reason for existence is to unite this land under one rule My Rule!

My story to this point is rather short. I have just celebrated my passage into adulthood. I spent my entire life to this point studying my martyred fathers life and military career. I have befriended his cohorts, studied his battle tactics, and trained my body, mind and sole in the ways of a Noble and a Warrior.

My stature is that of a Leader of Men, I stand over six feet in height. My barrel shaped chest is a full 52 inches of hardened bulk, at the waist a mere 31. My arms exude the power of a seasoned Blacksmith. My legs are as nimble as a dashing deer. I have been told my eyes are dark and deep as the blackest night. I wear my auburn hair in braids, as if to tame the flames that would otherwise engulf my surroundings.

I find myself sitting here in this dank and musty tavern, with little money and no means of acquiring any. I will use what I have learned to find a means of getting paid. I need to just listen and observe and the answer to my financial short comings will present itself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Ricthof the Baron
A Friend

Baron Ricthof

Advisor Description

Ricthofs Journal
Year: I
Entry # II:
After a month of hard labor in the Towns Blacksmith Shop I finally received my pay. After separating myself from my employer I found myself wondering around the burg taking in the sights and sounds of a busy morning. After sometime I found myself back at the same Tavern I was in just a month ago. After some small talk with the proprietor I ordered a surprisingly satisfying meal. Afterwards I headed to the local Armors Shop. I had just purchased a fine suite of leather armor when I noticed another patron paying rather close attention to my transaction. I approached this fellow who was obviously a military man of some sort, to ascertain the reason for his seemly intense concern with my purchase.
The man introduced himself to me as Herron the Captain. He began to tell me that he had made a solemn oath to my Father, his former commanding officer and friend that he would always be never far from my side. He had promised that he would counsel me and help guide me to my destiny. He then told me that when the time was right he would tell me about my Father and pass on his knowledge and experiences to me.
I look forward to his advice and companionship.

> TOPIC: Ricthof the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,