Odd Camping Experiences

Odd Camping Experiences - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Sep, 2016 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Sep, 2016 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Odd Camping Experiences

What was one of the oddest experiences you had or someone you saw had while camping away from home?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Odd Camping Experiences
A Friend

Experiences Camping Odd

Odd Camping experience was when I was watching the people across from me setting up their tent and not tying or staking it down. Then watching as they were chasing their tent numerous times towards the lake when a stiff breeze came up. They never did learn to tie or stake it down. Must have been all the beer they were drinking messed up their thinking ability.

18th Sep, 2016 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Odd Camping Experiences History & Civil Business Politics

I've seen people come to camp like if they were going to a resort. They didn't bring any camping gear or food, just themselves as unprepared as ever. That makes me angry because then they have to leech and share everything of those who did prepare.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

> TOPIC: Odd Camping Experiences

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,