Trapped On A Deserted Island

Trapped Deserted Island - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Sep, 2016 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Sep, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Be honest now… if you were trapped on a deserted island with enough food and water to survive for a long time would you rather have any celebrity you know as your companion or someone with enough knowledge to help you get off the island and back home?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Island Deserted On Trapped

People may want me on the island as I have a lot of useless knowledge that could get off the island. While I am not a big survival expert I can get us off.

17th Sep, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Trapped On A Deserted Island History & Civil Business Politics

Does that mean you would choose your favorite celebrity because you already know how to get off or you would still rather someone with the knowledge as well?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Island Deserted On Trapped

Choosing someone to have with me to keep me company would be a hard thing. I would not choose a celebrity I would rather have someone like Mary ann.

> TOPIC: Trapped On A Deserted Island

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,