Bella Hadid

Bella Hadid - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Bella Hadid Fashion Model
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bella Hadid

Bella Hadid's embarrassing runway fall

MODEL Bella Hadid ate the catwalk at New York Fashion Week after tripping on her six-inch heels. See the awkward pics. Ref. Source 1d.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2016 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Hadid Bella

She fell but she got up that's the most important thing. If she didn't get up that would be a real problem. I don't know why the media focuses on people's goofs so much.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Bella Hadid Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The interesting thing about beautiful people when they goof up compared with the rest of us is they still look beautiful! Never mind that Bella Hadid, you're still one of the top.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Hadid Bella

Bella flashes undies on red carpet. SHE shocked the Cannes crowd last year in a barely-there dress, and Bella Hadid just did it again, flashing on the red carpet. Ref. Source 1f.

18th May, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Hadid Bella

She may has well just worn a bathing suit and be done with it. I understand showing some but see her undies isn't particularly nice.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Bella Hadid
A Friend

Bella Hadid

Okay, she showed off a lot, I got it. And showing off her undies is not exactly culturally the norm. But it was just a quick flash and what is the big deal in the greater scheme of things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Bella Hadid

Bella is a beautiful woman with a gifted body but I don't care much for the dress. Its not about showing off her undies it just doesn't appeal to me. I like to see a woman dressed more classy, you can still be suggestive but not so open.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Bella Hadid Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Gigi and Bella's 'disturbing' nude photo shoot. A NEW magazine spread featuring sisters Bella and Gigi Hadid posing naked together is making fans very, very uncomfortable. Source 2z.

Image from Vogue magazine via News.com.au.

Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid (Hover)

> TOPIC: Bella Hadid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,