Long Flight With A Celebrity

Long Flight Celebrity - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Sep, 2016 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Sep, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

If you had to be on a long flight with a celebrity who would you want it to be and not be, reason?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Celebrity With Flight Long

Since I have not been star stuck with celebrities I could be sitting next to one on a flight and not even know it. I try to be friendly and chat now and then with those next to me. I have had some big names walk right past me and I just said hello to them and kept going. Most are friendly but some are a bit snobbish but dealing with people I can understand why.

17th Sep, 2016 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Long Flight With A Celebrity Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Come on there must be leas one that you will like to chat up. My question is also the opposite, which celeb you would hate to be sitting next to.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Celebrity With Flight Long

See that is just the thing. I guess one would have to watch a lot of TV to even know who some of these celebrities are in the first place. The only people I do not like to sit next to on a plane are those with screaming kids.

If I need to pick someone I would have to go with Jim Cantore with the weather channel.

> TOPIC: Long Flight With A Celebrity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,