Russia Economy

Russia Economy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Russia Economy Russian Economic News - Russia Business
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Russia Economy
A Friend

Russia Economy

Russian Economy

The Russian Economy also takes a down slide. Check the link below.

Source 1

17 %! I am not an economist or anything, but that can't be good.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Economy Russia

Well of course, the Russians forget that we live in a global economy, not only an OPEC economy. Now let's see if they have all that surplus cash to invest in bomber patrols (Discussed in another Thread).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Russia Economy
A Friend

Russia Economy History & Civil Business Politics

Honestly I didn't expect oil to go under 120$ a barrel much less under a 100. I just hope the sleeping bear goes back to hibernation and it doesn't decide to go ballistic with it's economy in ruins.

Rather off topic, but...
The Russians have more equipment and weapons than we could ever imagine them having. And they still have the gas to fuel them.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Economy Russia

Russia markets reopen after surge

Russia's two main stock exchanges resume trading an hour after being suspended because of soaring share prices.
Ref. Source 8

Keywords: Russia Stock Market, Russia Business, Russia Economics

3rd Oct, 2008 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Economy Russia

Maybe we should start some Russian downfall messages going here so they aren't the only ones laughing at our economic stupidity.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

3rd Oct, 2008 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Russia Economy

I think we better save our laughing for when this is over and take this as a note of things to come.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Russia Economy

Russia approves $86bn bank rescue

Russia's lower house of parliament, the Duma, has approved a raft of measures worth $86bn (£51bn) to assist banks.
Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Russia Economy Politics Business Civil & History

Putin rules out nationalization of Russian economy:

"I would like to stress that imposing state controls on Russia's economy is not, cannot be, and will not be our task. Increasing the state's presence in the economy is a forced measure and is temporary," Vladimir Putin told an economic conference.
Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Russia Economy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,