Lokimast Introduction

Lokimast Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Sep, 2016 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Lokimast Introduction
A Friend

Lokimast Introduction

So I am a semi experienced [tabletop] player. I played Dungeons & Dragons 3rd, 3.5,and 4th edition until I realized that 4th ed wasn't for me. I went back to 3.5 and was a lot happier. I have also played white wolf's vampire and a d20 modern but I don't remember the name of it. I really enjoy tabletop games but I had a career that I moved around a lot. I probably haven't played in the last 12 years and I'm in a foreign country so trying to find a group to play with that speaks English is kind of difficult for me. I joined to play [ROK2] because it wouldn't matter when or where I was when I got time to play. I'm looking for a [group] in Germany that speaks English, if there are any out there and you see this pleas hit me up. That would be awesome. If not I will continue to scour the [inter webs] for a group .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lokimast

Welcome Potential Ruler of Kings

Salutations young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

> TOPIC: Lokimast Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,