Norskman the Swordsman

Norskman Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Character 88
22nd Sep, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman

Norskman is a 6'6" blonde man of muscular build and intimidating looks. His piercing blue eyes can cut through any enemy but not as much as his sword. He cares nothing for appearances and rather show what he is made of from his actions.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

Advisor Description

One of the wenches in the tavern approached me. At first I thought she was drunk or delusional because she claimed to be sent by one of my dead parents in order to fulfill my destiny of being a ruler of kings. I could hardly believe it until she started to sound more and more convincing. Why a wench though, maybe its because she will be so well informed that she can also keep me in the know about the townsfolk.

9th Oct, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was obviously a good woman. She did her best to see that I could be my personal best. Her wish for me is greater than my own expectations of myself but I will not let her down, I will prevail. I will go to this Town that seems to be the center of it all and start a career path that leads me towards being a ruler of these warring kingdoms. People will one day cheer my name and in turn cheer my mother.

17th Mar, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

Reflections on your father

My father is not someone that I knew. I only heard stories about him and vaguely remember his face. I do not really think about my father because I never knew him. If I knew him then I would think about him more so I guess nothing is lost. Some people talk about how disappointed they are in their parents but I am not. I have opportunities that others do not so I have to be grateful for what I have. I can't be angry with anyone.

21st Oct, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

Most beautiful lady of Norskman

Such beauty my eyes have not seen on any fair maiden of this pale medieval town. She was enough to make any hardened warrior as soft as a flower's petals and yet as hard as a steel rod. When she walked it was as if each step was in slow motions. She looked at me and with a smile that looked like 10 beautiful sunsets I melted within. What a beautiful woman… I had to know who she was. I asked a hobbit to help.

24th Oct, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman

First time in the Town

The first time I came to the town I was unsure where to begin. I first went to the armory and met a man that was enthused about showing me how to make the same. His selection was not bad but I quickly realized that I did not have enough gold to get the kind of armor that I needed. I then set a course to get jobs but in so doing I became weakened. This place is not empathetic so I an very thrifty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are a friendly lot. They gave me many opportunities to learn. Some of them can be very expensive with their items but I guess you get what you pay for and the cheaper things aren't that good. Overall my experience in the town has been a positive one.

3rd Mar, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Finding a job

Finding a job has been difficult mostly because of the unlucky state of my soul. I often fail at what I do and cannot help but be clumsy or inadequate. I am also between a rock and a hard place as I have no resources to improve my soul. I am not sure what to do.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Norskman the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,