Closed
ROK II Character 89
22nd Sep, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Tanis the Priest

Tanis grew up learning from the family guru. He was always interested in what he had to say because of the lack of his father in his own life the guru became a father figure. Its a good thing to since if there was an evil person visiting the home regularly Tanis may have followed the visitors actions and inevitably become evil himself.

Tanis keeps a meek appearance but he is not a sacrificial lamb and will stand up and hand out justice where needed. Tanis has greyish hair, grey eyes and is generally clean cut. His frame is normal but he does tend to look a little stronger than the average.

Tanis will align himself with anyone wanting to seek justice and uphold the law. He intends to make the best of his being and expect others to do the same.

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Priest Tanis

Most beautiful lady of Tanis

I hadn't been in the town for awhile but decided to take a walk. As I was going to the tavern to have a drink I saw in the crowds of people the most beautiful woman I ever did see. I was so captivated by the way she looked that I froze and did not know what to do. She had long bright red hair that fell almost to her waist. Here eyes were such a light blue that they almost looked white and skin was like snow with a hint of peach. She dressed in a long body tight material that showed her amazing contours. I was seeing an angel in my mind and when she gave me a smile I thought I was dreaming. Who is this woman! I must find out. I gave a hobbit five gold who was mysteriously on the scene to see if she could find this woman of my dreams.

23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Tanis the Priest Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Cynthia did not have the best reputation as she is considered to be a lady of the night, however her background keeps her in the know and that information can be very valuable. It also seems that my parents entrusted Cynthia with knowledge about me since she approached me one evening with her story. I will like to believe my father had more to do with this than my mother but who knows. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge to better myself so I can become ruler. I am however not sure about her profession it keeps me a bit aback from getting too close.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Priest Tanis

Reflections on your mother

My mother was very strict about what I should do with my life. She had this goal that insisted that I be a ruler. I never saw myself as a ruler but she did. Now that she has passed I feel obligated to keep her wishes and maybe to overcome some of the guilt I feel for what she has done for me. I am surprised that even after death she still has influence on the people I meet. May she rest in peace.

6th Nov, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Priest Tanis

Message to Advisor

Cynthia, you must be disappointed with my inability to progress as a future Ruler of Kings. I can't blame you because I'm disappointed in myself as well. I had hoped to be more committed but I let other things get in the way of my destiny. In any case, that is the past and now is the future. I will seek to do better by keeping tabs on my time wasting. I've begun by starting to train. I am on my break now and decided to tell you the exciting words. I will catch up with you later.

7th Nov, 2017 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Tanis the Priest

Reflections on your father

I am being asked to write about someone I hardly knew. I did dream of my father many times but a lot of it is like a blur now. I can safely say that I have become who I am today without him. I owe everything about me to my mother but alas I need to write about my father, someone I still know nothing about. Well I lie, people do tell me things about my father but that is just their account since I don't have any first hand information about it I can only assume that it might be true.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Tanis Priest

Message to Advisor

I have neglected myself in this town for far too long and just when I thought it was all over I am blessed to see that I was given a second chance by being made young again by your kindness. I will not let you down this time, in fact I won't let down myself and will do better now.

7th May, 2018 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Tanis Priest Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Cynthia, thank you for your fine wine. You have provided many bottles but I am unsure what I should do with it all so I store them away until something more purposeful can be done with them other than drinking and laughing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tanis the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,