Wolven the Adventurer

Wolven Adventurer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2020 - 9:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1122 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2020 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Wolven the Adventurer
A Friend

Wolven the Adventurer

I am a human male of 16, born on the first moon of the cycle. I never met my father who left for battle with his garrison of men; even at birtht, save for the glad tidings sent saying thus: a healthy first born male has been gifted by the Creator of the Worlds. The Wolf Moon sings once again and her children join; thus his name shall be Wolven.".
Many moons and breadths have come and gone and I am now 16, finally a man in search for quests, adventures and other dangers that will serve to leave my own legacy. I am regarded as fair to behold yet robust" thanks to the rough, sometimes nomadic, way of life mother and I led. Standing quite average at five feet, I have fine dark hair at shoulder length, hazel nut eyes and a heavy tan which makes my skin darker than it naturally is.
As one who likes to strive at self improvement, I am often seen with soldiers and fighters, learning their ways and honing my skills as a man of my own despite my shy tendencies. Far from my deceased mother's path of ruler or king, I am as of yet called to explore, become stronger and adventure. Thus I am called "Wolven The Adventurer".

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Wolven the Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,