Ironogre Introduction

Ironogre Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Ironogre Introduction
A Friend

Ironogre Introduction

Hello my name is Iron Ogre - Interested in learning more about Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and similar pen and paper gaming systems. Looking forward to meeting friendly and helpful people willing to share their experiences and other tips that I can use while I begin my journey toward running my own campaigns.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Ironogre

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Ironogre Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Ironogre! Thank you for your introduction. In what way do you want to learn… how to play Dungeons & Dragons ? Which version interests you and do you have any of the manuals?

> TOPIC: Ironogre Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,