Video: Ruler Of Kings II Text RPG Trailers

Video Ruler Kings Ii Text Rpg Trailers - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Oct, 2016 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Videos for Ruler of Kings Medieval Fantasy Text RPG
Video: Ruler Of Kings II Text RPG Trailers Related Information to Video: Ruler Of Kings II Text RPG Trailers
26th Sep, 2016 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Video: Ruler Of Kings II Trailers

Here are two trailers we made for Ruler of Kings II. One is longer with text and the other is shorter without text. Please tell us which of the two appeals to you more and what you think about the videos overall.

We also have a new YouTube Channel for ROK, see the subscribe link to the top left.

Long Version with Text: (Trailer 1)

Short Version without Text: (Trailer 2)

More: Rok II Testimonials & Reviews

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Trailers RPG Text II Kings Ruler Video

I like the version number 2, YouTube video. It explains the whole concept of the text role-playing game nicely.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video: Ruler Of Kings II Text RPG Trailers Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Both videos have their merit. The short one is the basics while the longer one goes a bit more into detail. I personally like the first one or the longer version. I can see some liking the short one and others the longer one. So maybe keep both so people can see both.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby, Trailer 2 doesn't go into any explanation, that is Trailer 1 at the end unless you are saying that you like Trailer 2 more because it has no text and is shorter?

Kntoran, we have both on our Channel so viewers can see either one.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

I rather version #2. It's shorter, the voice of the announcer is perfect for the ad and I think the text takes away that.

27th Sep, 2016 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

I like them both but I definitely agree that the first one gives a better explanation at the end that the second one doesn't. You can't really know what kind of game it is by the second one unless they visit the site which in another way ensures they do visit, so the first one might be taking away from that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Video Ruler Kings II Text RPG Trailers

For sure the first one. Its has more a punch to it and the haunted monks at the end gives it a nice touch. Nice video.

4th Oct, 2016 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Video Ruler Kings II Text RPG Trailers Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Trailer 1. I like how it starts out with the beat and ghostly voice. It has a paranormal feel to it was that purposeful or just happened?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Video: Ruler Of Kings II Text RPG Trailers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,