Town Stables & Wagons

Town Stables Wagons - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Transport, Bastian - Out of Character Discussion
Town Stables & Wagons Related Information to Town Stables & Wagons
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Town Stables & Wagons

Town Stables & Wagons

This Thread is about Town Stables & Wagons, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Town Stables & Wagons.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Town Stables & Wagons may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Wagons and Stables Town

When I first tried the game was surprised to see a ticket could be bought here to go to another town because the game doesn't make the how to travel to other places clear from the start.

2nd Oct, 2016 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Town Stables & Wagons Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That's probably on purpose to keep us in the Town. If we started going out to other places early we would end up dead (From experience).

2nd Oct, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Wagons and Stables Town

Llafair is less to navigate than the town but I do agree that some of the tasks there are difficult or I'm not allowed to get into it yet which I guess makes them difficult. But I'm not getting into that I'm saying there is nothing upfront that says if you want to leave the town then you need to go to the stables and get a ticket.

> TOPIC: Town Stables & Wagons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,