Rhymetheundyin the Enchanter

Rhymetheundyin Enchanter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Sep, 2016 - 9:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 99
26th Sep, 2016 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhymetheundyin the Enchanter

My mother always called me "The undyin" my teachers call me "Enchanter" my friends, thise few I have made while following the rules and attending the classes my mother set out for me, call me Rhyme.

Before she passed my mother always told me I looked just like my father, I stand taller and slightly broader than most of my teachers though the soldiers are often thicker or arm and broader of chest than I.

As all mother do mine often commented that I am "such a handsome young boy" if it wasn't for the shy looks and advances of some of the girls from my villiage and one or two of the mothers I would have written it off as her simply doting.

I will admit that the image I see in our water barrels is not unpleasant, a square jaw just beginning to darken with a beard that I scrape short with one of fathers daggers and eyes that match the storm clouds in the winter.
My hair is a match of my parents black and brown and often reminds me of the wolf pelts gathered in the yearly hunt.

I have followed my mothers wishes, trained hard and listened to her tales of a prophecy that hangs over me and now that she has passed I am ready to head into the world and meet my fate.

I will follow on with a few of the soldiers heading towards the capital with a sword on my hip and the book given to my by the old man, what profession I will take I have yet to decide but I can wield a blade, scribe letters and follow the movement of the stars. Whatever I find needs only to firther my goals to one day rule as my mother had always dreamed.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Enchanter Rhymetheundyin

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is a kindly soul
But like a rose she has grown terribly old
A flower will wilt
As her beauty has dimmed
And that is a sin
For her fairness once lit the livea
Of the patron at the house of parady.

27th Sep, 2016 - 6:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhymetheundyin the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Rhymetheundyin?

The young waif that stopped me by the roadside commented on my Aura.

The girl called me free, even now I can feel the smile it left me with. I had not thought of my Aura in quite some time, not since I last apoke with the monks my mother hired to teach me.

In a way I suppose she is right, I feel myself being bound by destiny but now, in this place, I do feel free. The wind is whistling across the plain as I walk towards the inkeeps hidden cache and it brings the scent of wildflowers with it and I stop to pluck one.

My mother would have loved these flowers, I think to myself then shrug my pack higher on my shoulders and head off.

27th Sep, 2016 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Enchanter Rhymetheundyin

Rhyme fell to the ground, his blade slipped from numb fingers to the forest floor.
His training and the education his mother had provided for him had not been enough to save him from this marauder.

He remembered the words of the young waif who had seen his Aura and called him free and despite the pain in his chest he smiled.

It had been an adventure, the maze below the palace of parody. The spirits in the forest and the horrors in the inkeeps cave.

He had leapt on the first carriage out of town tired of battling bats and rats and had found an abrupt end to his adventures.

As the darkness took hold of him he could have sworn he heard the voice of his father calling out to him... he would see his family soon, of that at least he was sure.

> TOPIC: Rhymetheundyin the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,