Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 101
27th Sep, 2016 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhyme the Cursed

The soldiers with whom I have grown up call me Cursed though it is more in jest than truth. They once sought to teach me dice but I tended to roll snake eyes more often than not, the bones were not my friends.

It has been several weeks now since the fire that claimed my home and my mother was lit and I can still smell the smoke on my clothes and hair.
I try not to think of my parents now that they have both moved unto the grey lands.

The soldiers who taught me the blade and spent most of their time at our villiage helped me square away our affairs and although the fire left me with very little aside from the clothes on my back they have spared a few coppers to speed me on my way.

Though others used to comment that I was handsome it seems my visage now appears haunted. My conflower blue eyes have lost their lustre and my long brown locks hang limp in my grief I have even noticed that my clothes now hang loosely on my once solid frame.

I had followed my mothers wishes, trained hard and listened to her tales of a prophecy that hangs over me and now that she has passed I am heading into the world and meet my fate, I can only hope that the gods are kinder to me than they were to my parents.

I will follow on with a few of the soldiers heading towards the capital with a sword on my hip and the book given to my by the old man, perhaps I will find something there that will help quench my anger.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Cursed Rhyme

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The lady Fluke.

Our lady is fair.
With gold shimmering hair.
The star of the palace of parody.

Her lips are blood red.
And t'is often said.
That your lovers are what she parodies.

A lady so fair.
Does cause me to stare.
While I work in the house of parody.

28th Sep, 2016 - 6:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhyme the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Rhyme?

Am I bad?

This is the second time this month someone has commented on my Aura.

The monks in town denied me access to their temple and now this street urchin sees fit to judge me.

I would not call myself bad or evil or ruthless. I am just driven, I have a goal and I will fulfill it. Those that stand in my way may be struck down but what of it?

This world is cruel, some vandals burnt my home to the ground with my mothet isnide, would this girl call them bad? And who is she to judge.

Bah! Shrugging off the young girls claim I slung my spear over my shoulder and headed for the woods to get this quest over and done with.

29th Sep, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Cursed Rhyme

Advisor Description

Captain Livadney approached me as I entered The Town after my recent patrol of Llafair. I had met him many times in my youth while the other soldiers trained me to hold a sword.

He was much the same as I remembered still the tallest man around with his close cropped hair as black as a ravens wing turning salt and pepper at his temples.

His skin wore a slightly deeper tan than when I had seen him a few years ago which only served to highlight his steel grey eyes which held a little more weariness than I remembered, I also noted that the lines around his eyes and mouth had deepened.

Our meeting was almost like that of a favourite uncle greeting his nephew and it occured to me that in my fathers absence the captain and his soldiers had been more of a father figure to me than my blood relation.

As he approached he clasped me warmly about the shoulders and we walked side by side to the tavern to share a meal and reminisce.

It wasn't until later that night as the shadows drew to a close and after I had delivered a few stories of my travels, the strange waif by the roadside and my recent brush with death that he admitted our meeting was not entirely a coincidence. His told me, in a rush, that my mother had asked him to watch over me and apologised that he hadn't arrived in time to meet me in my old villiage.

29th Sep, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Cursed Rhyme

Rhyme the Cursed has foolishly accepted a quest from the patrol master that is well beyond his abilities to complete.

Although the reaper himself takes pity on the poor boys soul the hidden spy tracks him down time and time again only to slay him at the most inopportune times.

As Rhyme the Cursed falls to his knees staring at the now all to familiar night he spares a thought to the title the soldiers had once given him and how it had become more true than even his nightmares could predict.

> TOPIC: Rhyme the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,