Rhyme the Bodyguard

Rhyme Bodyguard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Sep, 2016 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 105
29th Sep, 2016 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhyme the Bodyguard

Rhyme took a moment to check his features and clothing in the mirror on the side of the merchants cart.

Having just sold the estate he grew up in, as he could no longer stand living in the home where his mother died, he was heading towards The Town where his looks would be sure to turn heads.

Fair of skin and dark of hair the tall boy had grown strong under the tutelage of his villages soldiers. He shared most of his features with his absent father. Broad shoulders, icy blue eyes and a slightly cleft chin complimented each other and he reasond that he was somewhat fair to look on.

With a snort of derision at himself and his fanciful thoughts he turned his attention to the task at hand and climbed aboard the merchants cart headed towards The Town.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Bodyguard Rhyme

Advisor Description

Alissa, or rather her servant met me at the gate as I arrived.

I had always known my family were held in high standing in our villiage but I did not know they had ties to the aristocracy.

The manservant informed me simply that Alissa would operate as my benefactor and contact me from time to time.

His exact words were "When thou art… " and this he followed with a disdainful sniff "more appropriately attired."

Without a parting word he handed me a small portrait of the lady.
Her beauty was astonishing, her skin was pale as cream and her hair a cascade of spun gold, the face paint she wore and the colour of her clothes clearly marked her for what she was and I resolved then and there to meet her in person.

29th Sep, 2016 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Rhyme the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Our lady seet and fair,
With shining golden hair.
A sweeter treat,
You will never meet.
Outside the palace of parody.

Her lips are blood red,
And t'is often said,
That this wench will bring you revelry

A sweeter treat,
You will never meet.

Oh our lady sweet and fair,
Is waiting by the stair,
And though this traveller is so young,
And owns no more than his song

A sweeter treat,
You will never meet.

30th Sep, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Bodyguard Rhyme

Reflections on your mother

Rhyme followed the command of the woman and opened his journal.

Writing about his mother was easy as she had often been on his mind of late.

"I still bitterly regret that I was unable to prevent my mothers passing. With my father often times away it fell in her and I to run the affaors of the household. Though she was strict, she was also loving and kind. I always knew that she dreamed of a life for me that was far grander than what we already had. I wonder now of her tales of prophecy were influenced by the Whisperer who comes to me in my nightly dreams. I notice that this guide, this guardian seems to wear the features of those who have helped me so far. Her hair reminds me of the lady Fluke who offered me my first job, her physique is like that of my Advisor. Her eyes however are her own and I wonder if I shall meet another with such strange green eyes, pale like the watercolors my mother used to paint with. The green of the forest and the meadow which I have never seen in the eyes of a mortal. I try to ask her what I should do next and where I should go but the dream begins to shatter and her parting words are lost as I wake into the light of day.

30th Sep, 2016 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rhyme
(+)

Bodyguard Rhyme

Rhyme foolishly attempted the maze below the palace of parody and fell prey to a most ridiculous enemy.

The bats that swarmed him may have seemed cute and cuddly to others but to Rhyme with his oddly bad luck they were a mountain too high to climb.

Each swing of his blade went wide and the bats flowed like water around his guard to bite time and time again.

Even attempting to flee brought no releif as the winged beasts easily outpaced him.

> TOPIC: Rhyme the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,